- 8 video lessons (52 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (1 min)
- 2. Background (5 mins)
- 3. When Your Conscience and Your Code Require You to Do Something (8 mins)
- 4. Sometimes it's Personal (6 mins)
- 5. Getting at the Tough Issues, Part 1 (9 mins)
- 6. Getting at the Tough Issues, Part 2 (9 mins)
- 7. Picking a Course of Action (4 mins)
- 8. Keeping a Clean House (6 mins)
This courses reviews the challenges you face as a planner when you suspect your supervisor of unethical conduct. We will review relevant guidance, including the AICP Code of Ethics and alternative courses of action.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to identify unethical conduct and how to respond, as an employee, to unethical conduct by a supervisor.
Learn these skills
- Career Development