- 9 video lessons (71 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (1 min)
- 2. Defining Style (12 mins)
- 3. Classical Styles (12 mins)
- 4. Early American Architecture (4 mins)
- 5. 19th Century Styles (10 mins)
- 6. Early 20th Century Styles (10 mins)
- 7. Late 20th Century Styles (7 mins)
- 8. Building Components (10 mins)
- 9. Closing (1 min)
What You Will Learn
- Learn how and why architectural styles in American developed over time.
- Understand common architectural styles found in America.
- How European architecture influenced American styles.
- Be able to define some significant architectural components.
- The components that make a building.
- The difference between high style and vernacular style.
Learn these skills
- Urban Design
This course is approved for 1.25 AICP CM.