- 8 video lessons (65 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (3 mins)
- 2. The Logic of Demand Modification (8 mins)
- 3. Investments, Programs, Information, and Education (8 mins)
- 4. Pricing Strategies Part 1 (9 mins)
- 5. Pricing Strategies, Part 2 (9 mins)
- 6. Regulatory Strategies (14 mins)
- 7. The "Capacity as Last Resort" Perspective (6 mins)
- 8. Wrap-Up (4 mins)
What You Will Learn
Discover the advantages of responding to transportation problems through modification of travel demand characteristics.
- Learn about information strategies and program: apps, ridesharing programs, marketing, and education.
- Learn about pricing: the principles of peak period road and parking pricing.
- Learn about regulation: driving limitations and parking.
- Develop a step-by-step sequence for determining if capacity increase is justified.
Learn these skills
- Modeling & Simulation