- 8 video lessons (65 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
2.The Logic of Demand Modification8 mins
3.Investments, Programs, Information, and Education8 mins
4.Pricing Strategies Part 19 mins
5.Pricing Strategies, Part 29 mins
6.Regulatory Strategies14 mins
7.The "Capacity as Last Resort" Perspective6 mins
What You Will Learn
Discover the advantages of responding to transportation problems through modification of travel demand characteristics.
- Learn about information strategies and program: apps, ridesharing programs, marketing, and education.
- Learn about pricing: the principles of peak period road and parking pricing.
- Learn about regulation: driving limitations and parking.
- Develop a step-by-step sequence for determining if capacity increase is justified.
Learn these skills
- Modeling & Simulation
This course is approved for 1 AICP CM credit.
AIA CESThis is 1 LU.
This course is approved for 1 SACPLAN CPD point.