- 9 video lessons (62 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
2.What Is My Work?5 mins
3.What Work Setting?5 mins
4.Using Self-Assessment Tools3 mins
5.The Real You: Owning Strengths and Outsmarting Doubt4 mins
6.Making Choices6 mins
7.The Resume, Cover Letter, and Application Game14 mins
8.Cultivating and Benefiting From Mentors11 mins
9.Putting the Pieces Together6 mins
What You Will Learn
- Understand and create a career map as a tool for managing ongoing choices.
- Learn about an expanded range of opportunities for planning work.
- Know the pros and cons of working in different types of planning organizations.
- Acquire tools and perspectives to assess one’s preferred ways of working to find alignment with ideal jobs.
- Develop practical strategies for responding to self-doubt.
- Hone decision-making capabilities to support ongoing career choices.
- Master the resume, cover letter and application process.
- Understand the multiple types of mentoring and develop a mentor map to make a game plan for peer support.
Learn these skills
- Career Development