- 9 video lessons (62 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (4 mins)
- 2. What Is My Work? (5 mins)
- 3. What Work Setting? (5 mins)
- 4. Using Self-Assessment Tools (3 mins)
- 5. The Real You: Owning Strengths and Outsmarting Doubt (4 mins)
- 6. Making Choices (6 mins)
- 7. The Resume, Cover Letter, and Application Game (14 mins)
- 8. Cultivating and Benefiting From Mentors (11 mins)
- 9. Putting the Pieces Together (6 mins)
What You Will Learn
- Understand and create a career map as a tool for managing ongoing choices.
- Learn about an expanded range of opportunities for planning work.
- Know the pros and cons of working in different types of planning organizations.
- Acquire tools and perspectives to assess one’s preferred ways of working to find alignment with ideal jobs.
- Develop practical strategies for responding to self-doubt.
- Hone decision-making capabilities to support ongoing career choices.
- Master the resume, cover letter and application process.
- Understand the multiple types of mentoring and develop a mentor map to make a game plan for peer support.
Learn these skills
- Career Development