- 8 video lessons (47 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (1 min)
- 2. Program (5 mins)
- 3. Facility Condition (6 mins)
- 4. Enrollment Projections and Demographics (8 mins)
- 5. Developing Options and Scenarios (2 mins)
- 6. Community Engagement (8 mins)
- 7. Delivering the Plan (3 mins)
- 8. Case Study and FAQs (9 mins)
This course shows the steps necessary to develop a successful facility master plan for K-12 education. A facility master plan should clearly state which buildings will be kept, which will be renovated or repurposed, and which will be closed or razed. A well defined program and a demographic study are necessary to determine how buildings should be used.
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand the key components that make up a successful facility master plan.
Learn these skills
- Site Planning
This course is approved for 1 SACPLAN CPD point.