- 10 video lessons (51 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
2.What is E-Waste?5 mins
3.The Importance of E-Waste5 mins
4.Classification of E-Waste3 mins
5.Challenges with E-Waste in Municipal Solid Waste Management5 mins
6.E-Waste Challenges with Recycling and Circularity10 mins
7.E-Waste Challenges on Labor Markets3 mins
8.U.S. E-Waste Programs8 mins
9.International Approaches to E-Waste6 mins
10.Resources and References1 min
What You Will Learn
- Understand the critical need to address electronic waste.
- Familiarize participants with the challenges of e-waste circularity and recycling approaches.
- Learn about domestic and international approaches to e-waste management including cost burdens of its management.
- Clarify often unexplored impacts on labor markets and e-waste recycling workers.
- Broaden the participant’s understanding of e-waste and the dire consequences of inadequately addressing its challenges.
Learn these skills
- Environmental Planning
- Land Use
This course is approved for 1 AICP CM credit.