- 7 video lessons (45 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
2.What Is Sustainability?8 mins
3.Integrating Environmental Issues Into a Company’s Operation with the UN SDGs8 mins
4.Environmental Management Systems and Performance Frameworks for Sustainability Practices5 mins
5.Financial Sustainability And Its Impact On The Bottom Line7 mins
6.Sustainability Reporting6 mins
7.Improving Corporate Environmental, Social, And Governance Reporting6 mins
What You Will Learn
- Introduce key concepts, innovative ideas, best practices, and critical thinking of sustainability efforts in an enterprise.
- Gain knowledge of sustainability criteria and benchmarking measures to critically evaluate the health of the natural and manmade world.
- Develop performance frameworks for sustainability practices for use in a variety of organizations.
- Approach financial planning through the lens of sustainability and with a deeper knowledge of financial analysis, financing, valuation, risk assessment, and sustainable investments.
- Effectively navigate and lead through significant organizational change.
- Turning environmental concerns into a competitive business advantage.
This course takes a business-oriented perspective to explore the tradeoffs and synergies between the ecological and financial performance of businesses. More specifically, the course examines how business interactions with the environment should be incorporated into the management of operations and in conjunction with short- and long-term objectives. The course studies how accounting for environmental footprints can foster both incremental and radical improvements and innovations—ranging from reducing costs, promoting entrepreneurial opportunities, and achieving drastic changes in strategies, business models, and industry partnerships.
Learn these skills
- Environmental Planning
This course is approved for 0.75 AICP CM Credit.