What You Will Learn
- Understand the importance of planning for longterm remote work, even after spatial distancing restrictions are lifted.
- Consider ways to educate and engage the public during spatial distancing restriction.
- Apply SWOT analysis to each firm or team’s circumstance.
- Maintain and improve social aspects of teamwork.
- Learn how to be productive as a remote team.
- Understand how software and hardware tools can assist remote teams.
- Actionable steps for the next 30 days of remote work.
Employers and employees are discovering what some of us have known for many years: remote work is fantastic. After living through spatial distancing requirements, many members of the workforce are entering a cultural renaissance. The future of work and the future of education are location independent, and we’re all better off because of it. This course will cover three topics that will have to be addressed in new ways as remote work becomes a new normal: Productivity, Teamwork, and Public Meetings.
This course is available for 0.75 AICP CM credits