- 6 video lessons (55 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (1 min)
- 2. Basic Housing Data and Markets (9 mins)
- 3. Estimating Supply (9 mins)
- 4. Basic Needs Assessment (18 mins)
- 5. Affordability (15 mins)
- 6. Review and Looking Forward (1 min)
Planners play a crucial role in making housing more affordable and livable. In this course, you will learn about basic market principles, how to judge housing needs, and how to meet that housing need through affordable housing—all the data and analysis skills needed to estimate housing needs.
Learn these skills
- Data Analysis
- Research Methods
- Microsoft Excel
This course is approved for 1 SACPLAN CPD point.