- 6 video lessons (28 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (5 mins)
- 2. Acquiring Data (6 mins)
- 3. Formatting Data (1 min)
- 4. Economic Base Analysis by Sector (9 mins)
- 5. Estimation and Projection Overview (4 mins)
- 6. Review and Looking Forward (1 min)
Economic data is all around us. When we buy coffee or go to the movies, each of those actions involve an economic exchange or a trade of resources. This course teaches Microsoft Excel in applying the concepts of economics to the work of planners. By discussing data analysis techniques, such as sector analysis and economic base calculation with location quotient, you will gain the skills to work with economic data and become a more informed participant in the economic marketplace.
Learn these skills
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
This course is approved for 1 SACPLAN CPD point.