- 7 video lessons (51 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
1. Introduction 1 min
2. How We Got To Now 5 mins
3. Urban Planning Has a Sexism Problem 7 mins
4. The Most Famous Name In Urbanism 11 mins
5. The Women Who Followed Suit 11 mins
6. The State of The Gendered City 11 mins
7. Conclusion 1 min
What You Will Learn
- Understand the current state of urban planning and design as it relates to gender equity.
- Understand the status of the urban planning field as a whole as it relates to gender equity in instruction, attendance, job placement and so forth.
- Learn about notable women from the past and how they impacted cities.
- Learn about contemporary women in urban design and planning.
This course is approved for .75 AICP CM credit.