- 7 video lessons (51 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (1 min)
- 2. How We Got To Now (5 mins)
- 3. Urban Planning Has a Sexism Problem (7 mins)
- 4. The Most Famous Name In Urbanism (11 mins)
- 5. The Women Who Followed Suit (11 mins)
- 6. The State of The Gendered City (11 mins)
- 7. Conclusion (1 min)
What You Will Learn
- Understand the current state of urban planning and design as it relates to gender equity.
- Understand the status of the urban planning field as a whole as it relates to gender equity in instruction, attendance, job placement and so forth.
- Learn about notable women from the past and how they impacted cities.
- Learn about contemporary women in urban design and planning.
This course is approved for .75 AICP CM credit.