- 7 video lessons (51 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
2.How We Got To Now5 mins
3.Urban Planning Has a Sexism Problem7 mins
4.The Most Famous Name In Urbanism11 mins
5.The Women Who Followed Suit11 mins
6.The State of The Gendered City11 mins
What You Will Learn
- Understand the current state of urban planning and design as it relates to gender equity.
- Understand the status of the urban planning field as a whole as it relates to gender equity in instruction, attendance, job placement and so forth.
- Learn about notable women from the past and how they impacted cities.
- Learn about contemporary women in urban design and planning.
This course is approved for .75 AICP CM credit.