- 6 video lessons (48 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (1 min)
- 2. Creating a Low-Carbon City (14 mins)
- 3. Creating a Resilient City (8 mins)
- 4. Developing and Implementing Climate Strategies (8 mins)
- 5. Integrating Climate Action with Other Plans (8 mins)
- 6. The Role of Cities in the International Movement on Climate Change (6 mins)
Solutions to the challenges of climate change take many forms and are generally consistent with best practices in city governance, management, and planning. Cities should think strategically about how to leverage existing institutions and capabilities to integrate climate actions into the normal business of cities.
Use coupon code PLANETIZEN to save 30% on Climate Action Planning from Island Press.
Learn these skills
- Environmental Planning
- Land Use
- Law and Policy
- Resilience Planning
- Urban Design