- 10 video lessons (76 Mins)
Browse Course Chapters
- 1. Introduction (1 min)
- 2. The Message You're Sending (8 mins)
- 3. Formatting a Small Document (9 mins)
- 4. Layout, Trim Size, and Cover (8 mins)
- 5. Logos, Title, and Table of Contents (5 mins)
- 6. Pages, Headings, and Pull Quotes (6 mins)
- 7. Charts, Tables, and Sidebars (5 mins)
- 8. Photos and Illustrations (13 mins)
- 9. Putting It All Together (9 mins)
- 10. Conclusion (7 mins)
In the third course of the "Writing for Planners" track we will learn ways to combine text and graphics into a coherent document that communicates from the cover through the last page. We'll cover memos as well as large documents like master plans and reports.
At the end of this course, you will be able to identify all the elements of a document, understand their purpose, and use them effectively.
Learn these skills
- Communications & Media